I have been asked to renew my first aid and CPR certifications by a lady who runs a daycare and wants me to come work for/with her. Certification day is Thursday the 6th and then I get the cards in the mail and call her back.
I also got an email about an interview for a Pilot/Flying J gas station but I had to reschedule it due to bad tires. Oh well.
Better news: Got new tires and the hose for my power steering pump. Installation of both pending until Tuesday or so.
Saturday I’m supposed to be out at Art in the Median in Wedowee, Al with my mother (https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dirt-Dauber/193185514050930) selling my framed photography (https://www.facebook.com/DancingDragonFlyPhotos).
My brother CJ is finally getting what he deserves, he’s finally happy again. It’s about damn time too.
Things seem to be looking up again. So far this year I’ve been busy with:
- the end of my third year in college.
- I’ve been job hunting forever and finally had a few breakthroughs there and in my photography as well.
- Supposed to be doing a maternity shoot for a good friend soon and shes excited about it. 🙂
- Getting re-certified for first aid and CPR for a job in a daycare.
- Car’s about completely fixed up.
- Joey is on the last step before he gets hired at Kroger. 🙂
- And I’ve been busy out in the yard with my grandmother with re-potting plants, making baby plants, and getting seeds started.
I’m tired now, but a good kind of tired. You all know that I’ve been struggling a bit lately. I still struggle, but now life seems to be moving along again, and I’m doing the best I can to keep it that way.